- Taking your clients on the journey
- Adapting your message to your audience
- Why do we overthink when writing?
- Communications planning – the key to not getting lost
- Stoping engaging those who yell the loudest
- Communicating government changes
- How Labor lost the
- What I learnt about communications from my trip to Cuba
- Interview with Nathan Franklin: Market research – the vital ingredient for communications
- Five communications tools that I love
- Trends in communications in 2019
- Making evaluation easy
- Can comms and data live in harmony
? Understanding your environment creates communications plans that work
- Have you started your EA communications strategy?
- Citizen data science – how it is changing communications
- Back to basics: communication strategy development
- Communications measurement and evaluation: why isn’t it a thing we do regularly?
- Have we lost the art of developing a communications strategy?
- Back to basics social media content
- Why old school strategy is the answer to social media woes
- Five social media analytics tools you might not know about
- Only three in ten Australians are excited when they get more likes than usual
- Constrained or refrained – Why
AustralianGovernment use of social media is all one way
- How the digital world has changed?
- Designing a great intranet
- Digital inclusion – Are we leaving people behind?
- Undertaking a content audit of your website or intranet
- How to become a consultant
- Taking your clients on your communications journey
- Demonstrating value as a communications professional
- Working with difficult people
- Feeling undervalued
- Why it is better to respond than react
- Common mistakes in interviews
- What to do when you are feeling overwhelmed
- New to communications? Lessons learnt from a long-term member of the club
- The importance of networking
- How to build better client relationships
ahhhthe “quiet period”
- Find what you love – lessons from someone who walked away from the APS
- Why is self-doubt so prevalent in communications?
- What makes a great communications team?
WhyI went back to uni
- How to recruit the right person for your communications team
- Can you not change the words and just make it pretty?
- To succeed as a communications professional, you need resilience
- Give a man a workshop, and he’ll learn for a day. Teach a man to facilitate, and he will engage for a lifetime.
- Maintaining your team culture
- I’ve made leadership mistakes
- Creating a strong team culture
- Staying above the line
- Building trust in your team
- Communicating as a leader
- Managing a difficult staff member
- Changing the culture of an organisation
- Setting work goals
- Why it is important to take a break
- Time to celebrate
- I challenge you to be a great leader