Over 2020, I will be interviewing local Canberran communications professionals about their experience and insights. I want to be able to share with our community the highs and lows of working in communications across government and the private sector.
If you would like to participate or would like to nominate someone please get in touch.
- Simon Langford – Communications Director at the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Sally-Anne Clark – Senior Director, Content for the ACT Government Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
- Erin Chancellor – Strategic Communications Advisor, EvoEnergy
- Ben Roberts – Senior Manager, Communication and Engagement at Team Downer.
- Thea McGrath – Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Victoria Taylor – Flourish Communications
- Jo While – Communications Manager, Australian National University
- Eleanor Ashton – Assistant Director, strategic communication and regional delivery team, Inland Rail at the Department of Infrastructure.
- Chris Wagner – Director, Talkforce Media
- Samantha Lloyd – Strategic Communications Adviser, EvoEnergy
- Lisa Ranson – Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Michelle Rowe – Pitch Perfect Media
- Monica Lindeman – Big Bang Social
- Lisa Borthwick – Retired
- Emily Curlewis – Chief Operation Officer, Veritec
- Astrid O’Neill – Content Lead at Cordelta
- Chloe Alexander – Media and Communications Officer at ActewAGL
- Alison Senti – Digital Futures Program at Indigenous Business Australia.